Since 1959, when Ed Tyson founded Tyson Building Corporation in Fort Worth, Texas, we have been in the forefront of the construction industry.
- Tyson was doing Design-Build in 1963 before the term Design-Build was even defined.
Click here for more information about Design-Build
- Tyson was one of the leaders in the industry by using tilt-wall construction in 1967 when they built Red Carpet Car Wash in Fort Worth.
- Mr. White (bio) took full ownership of Tyson in 1980 and continues as President of the company.
- In 1985 Tyson built a 250-foot clear span building at Carswell Air Force Base, now the Joint Reserve Base. To put this into perspective, most consider a 120-foot clear span building to be a super-wide structure requiring special building techniques.
- Mr. Covington (bio) merged his company, C&C Construction, with Tyson in 1995. Mr. Covington continues as Vice President of Tyson.
- Tyson has over 607 projects to its credit in Fort Worth, Dallas and the Metroplex.
- Memberships: Better Business Bureau for over 20 years, Greater Fort Worth Area Economic Development Association, Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW),Society of Commercial Realtors, Greater Fort Worth Realtors Association